Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this Website, accessible from https://apluscaresla.com, you agree to be bound by these website’s Terms and Conditions of Use. You agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on A Plus Cares website for only personal, non-commercial transitory viewing. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or any public display
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on A Plus Cares’ website
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any different server
This will let A Plus Cares to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be removed, and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether it is printed or electronic format.
All the materials on A Plus Cares’ website are provided “as is.” A Plus Cares makes no warranties, whether expressed or implied, negating all other warranties. Furthermore, A Plus Cares does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this website.
A Plus Cares or its suppliers will not be held accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on A Plus Cares’ website, even if A Plus Cares or an authorized representative of this website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or liability for incidental damages; these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
- The materials appearing on A Plus Cares’ Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors.
- A Plus Cares will not promise that any of the materials on this website are accurate, complete, or current.
- A Plus Cares may change the materials contained on its website at any time without notice.
- A Plus Cares does not make any commitment to update the materials.
A Plus Cares has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by A Plus Cares of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
The laws of the US shall govern any claim related to A Plus Cares’ website without regard to its conflict of law provisions.